The Corporate Current Account at Fina Trust Microfinance Bank offers a convenient way to manage your day-to-day finances.
It is a checking account that allows you to carry out routine banking transactions with third parties and allows you enjoy easy access to your money from any online real-time. We understand the unique banking needs of our corporate clients and are committed to providing them with competitive and flexible banking services. We offer top of the industry range of innovative financial and business solutions to all our clients.
Features & Benefits
- Customized Cheque book issuance on request.
- 24/7 Banking services via our various e-channels.
- Mobile Banking Access.
- Accepts cash deposits, other bank cheques, and dividend warrants (with valid references).
- A Personalized Verve Card or MasterCard will be issued for you. Our MasterCard can be used for online payments at POS terminals and cash withdrawals at ATMs that bear the MasterCard logo anywhere in the world.
- 1 mandate card.
- A duly completed account opening package.
- Two(2) duly completed suitable reference forms.
- Two passport photographs for each signatory.
- Identification for each signatory.
- 1 completed KYC form (know your customer).
- Particulars of Directors.
- Memorandum and articles of Director.
- Board resolution (nominating signatories).
- Certificate of incorporation.
- Utility bill issued within the last 3 months.
- Copies of acceptable means of identification (Driver’s License, International passport, National I.D Card, and any other acceptable identification document deemed fit by the bank).