Internal Control Officer
- Ensuring that bank’s processes adhere to the policies;
- Ensure the regulatory policy is adhered to while the bank is doing business;
- Ensure pre & post disbursement checks;
- Cut wastages and ensure profitability on expenses and advances;
- Carry out spot checks anytime and anywhere in the processes;
- Carry out daily vault & teller administration;
- Perform second level call over.
- Hence, drawing up recommendations to proactively mitigate the exposure to risk;
- Rendering regulatory returns like AML/CFT, NDIC, CBN, ANTI –TERRORISM, COMPLIANCE, KYC and returns on fraud and forgeries to regulatory bodies;
- Ensuring Bank reconciliations via general ledgers and bank statements.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in finance, economics, or related field preferred;
- 2+ years of professional experience in the banking industry;
- Relevant Professional Certification is an added advantage;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and other;
August 23, 2020